Laser Command is like Missile Command with a twist.
You have to charge your laser before you can fire and enemies can only be hit by the correct type of laser.
(Volume warning: make sure to adjust your browser volume before starting the game)
- A = charge pink/fuscia laser (release key to fire)
- F/S = charge blue laser (release key to fire)
- mouse cursor = aim laser
(on "How to play" screen, for convenience)
- PageUp = skip one level
- PageDown = go back one level
- Phaser = HTML5 game engine (http://phaser.io/)
- GIMP for image editing
- FL Studio 11 (+plugins) for music
- NodeJS for build process
Ludum Dare 34 compo entry:
This game was created for the Ludum Dare #34 game jam. The theme was "2-button controls" and/or "growing". All art, music, and code was created in 48 hours by one person. Source code available here: